Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Finishes for Q3 FAL

As I plan my list for the 4th quarter, I thought I would go back and look through my Q3 list - only 5/12 finishes this quarter so a few of these will move onto my Q4 list.
1. Star bright baby quilt - Star Bright pattern by Kate Blakesley @ Swim Bike quilt: quilt top is made....
 2. Forever Friends plus quilt - using the Plus quilt by Kelly at Jeliquilts: no progress.
3. Melba Swoon - done.
4. Matilda swoon -done.
5.Underwater quilt: no progress.
6.Legendary quilt: done!
7. Tula Pink Butterfly quilt: Joining in another sew-along hosted by Angie (Gnome Angel)and Nicole (Snips Snippets): all of my blocks are made but need to sew it all together!!
9.Cloud 9 Foxglove baby quilt: no progress.
10. Swiss quilt: using some pretty minty/teal shades- no progress...
11. Crochet granny shawl: done!
12. Blocks for the Summer Trip around the world sew-along hosted by #myteaandbrie on IG  - have made some progress on the blocks.
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. We do our best, right? Good you got Legendary done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.

    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete