We will be away for a few weeks during this quarter but I have a few projects that I would still like to get done before we go...
1. First up is a baby quilt made for Keepsafe quilts using the Genny and Ruth blocks that I still need to quilt and bind.
2. I am joining in the Pantone colour of the year challenge as green is my favourite colour - I was able to get most of these green and low volume fabrics from my stash:)
3. And another smaller project using the same green fabrics along with some of the Kona solid in "Parrot" which is a good match to Pantones "Greenery"...
4. A one hour basket for a friends daughter who is having a baby boy - luckily for me she chose an elephant theme.
5. Another baby boy quilt to be finished is one using the Trip Around the World method of piecing.
6. And I really need to make the Passport pouch for our trip!!
7. It is now autumn here in Australia so I have quite a few crochet projects planned - first is to finish a gift for my mum for Mothers day using some lovely Bouvardia yarn.
8. And I bought a few colours of the Caron Cakes to make a Desert Winds scarf for my sister-in-law for her birthday which I started in the car on our way home from Newcastle.
9. And also crocheting another one to keep me warm on our trip away...
10. Along with a colourful beanie:)
11. And a nice soft simple scarf in this lovely mustard colour that goes with just about anything.
12. And maybe I will get the beach ripple blanket finished this time.
Linking up my Q2 FAL list with the 2017 FAL team here.