Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Dwell mini frame

My niece is building a house so I thought I would make her a little frame for her new home.
I used the mini Dwell pattern by Thimbleblossoms to make one of the little house blocks using some scraps of fabric leftover from the larger Dwell blocks in my Spell it with Moda quilt.
And was then able to put it into a shadow box frame which gives it a lovely 3D effect.
Hoping my niece can find a place for this in her new home.
Linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday hosted by Leanne @ She Can Quilt and Nicky @ Mrs Sew and Sew.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. This is darling! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I would be very welcoming in the entrance of your niece's new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful gift! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete