Friday, April 15, 2016

Goals for the Q2 Finish-A-Long 2016

For the second quarter, I have a few projects to finish off, and also one leftover from Q1 that I need to get done by June...
1. Tula Pixel perfect quilt: most of the blocks are done, but I still have these "B" blocks to sew up.
2. My niece is building a house so I have started crocheting a throw blanket using some of her favourite colours.
3.Spell it With Moda quilt: I have all of the letters sewn but I still need to make the filler blocks then put the quilt top together before quilting it.
4.Noodlehead Makers tote: I only have the outside panel for the tote made so there is still quite a bit to do to finish it off.
5. Fancy Friends baby quilt - I am making it in shades of aqua/teal so it will be suitable for a boy or girl...this is one of the Allie owl blocks.
6. And while I am at it, I am using some of the Doe fabrics by Carolyn Friedlander for a fox mini quilt using a downsized version of the "Fancy Fox" pattern.
7. After successfully sewing the Painted Portrait Blouse recently, I would like to make another version using some Tula Pink prints for the pieced yoke.
8. Pineapple pillow: I had enough yellow scraps leftover from The Big Pineapple quilt for another block which I want to make into a matching pillow. 
9. Caravan tote: another of Anna @ Noodleheads beautiful bag patterns and I have some lovely feather fabric to go with my favourite black denim.
10. Beachside Ripple Crochet rug: I started this to use up the leftover yarn from the crochet rugs I made last year and inspired by the lovely Coast Ripple blanket by Lucy @ Attic 24.
11. Jungle Book baby quilt: another Plus Baby quilt: using some cute prints in peach, brown and minty green.
12. A last minute addition of these Basic Grey "Blitzen" fabrics for a new seasonal quilt pattern which I am testing so can't share much more at this stage....
13. And as my great-nephew arrived a little early last week, I am going to make a play mat/quilt with his name and a few large fox blocks using the Fancy Fox II pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.
2016 FAL
Linking up with the 2016 FAL which is being hosted by a great group of bloggers from all over the world this year!
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of lovelies here! Good luck on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely projects and colours in your list again! Good luck with them all!

    ReplyDelete