Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday

After making the "Soft Kitty" pillow for the Pantone Radiant Orchid challenge, I decided to go ahead with another project that I was keen to make using some beautiful shot cottons.
This pattern is the Giant Starburst quilt by Megan @ Canoe Ridge creations - she also held a QAL for this at the end of last year.
Once again I am doing dense straight line quilting which I have now almost finished - luckily I am not working at the end of this week so I am hoping to get the binding done in the next couple of days!
2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge: Radiant Orchid
And if you haven't already, please pop over to see all of the gorgeous entries for the Pantone Radiant Orchid challenge !
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. That's a lot of pins! I'm starting to feel like a pin minimalist! :) Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, you're looking like you're dangerously leaning towards becoming a purple person after all ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! When you get hold of something, you don't let go, do you?! Go for it Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving how this is developing. Can't wait for the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I've been wanting to try that pattern for awhile, but there's always something to finish first. Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrasting thread on the quilting!

    ReplyDelete