Friday, January 24, 2014

WIP Wednesday:on Friday

I tried to post this after work on Wednesday but it was over 40 deg C here and the computer turned itself off after a few minutes which I guess is an safeguard against overheating ?? 
Anyway, I have been working on the item for my Sew Sew Modern swap partner and have now posted a sneak pic in the flickr group - hoping she likes this although I do still have time to work on something else if not...
Linking to WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like the fabric! You'v had a hotter week than us - nice to have a little drop in temps isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag :) seriously could you send some heat this way? It's freezing here, only a little snow and mostly ice but the wind chill factor is getting to me. I need summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric you chose for this :o) Hope you cool down soon!

    ReplyDelete