Tuesday, July 16, 2013

3rd Quarter Finish-A-Long List

she can quilt
I have quite a busy second half of the year so have decided to join in the fabulous Finish-A-Long  hosted by Leanne at She Can Quilt to try and keep on track of projects that need to be finished off.
1. First up is a Giant Star quilt have made using Sandi Henderson's pretty Secret Garden fabrics. I have the top done already and I am hoping to get it basted very soon.
 2.Sew the binding onto the Simply Solids X and + quilt then handstitch it down.  
3. Finish off the Scrappy Trip along quilt- I have sewn 20 blocks so only 10 more before they are done. 
4. We are in the middle of winter now so I really do need to finish off the scarf for Gem which she has been impatiently waiting for...
5. As we are heading to Sydney soon, I thought that I would make a kind of Travel portfolio to hold all of our tickets, documents and maps etc.I found a brilliant tutorial here, and have all of the pieces cut out for the pockets but I still need to put it all together.
6. And I still need to make up another Triple Zip pouch. I have all of the pieces cut out of the Marmalade fabrics, and the interfacing fused on already. 

Ok so that is my "To-Do" list -  I can't believe I have 3 quilts in there:) Wish me luck !!!
Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Lots of lovely projects on your list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great list. I'm totally digging numbers 1 and 2! Wishing you a happy quarter of stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew! That's a list! Such lovely things though. Should be great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice looking list. I love the giant star!

    ReplyDelete