Monday, January 30, 2012

iphone/ipod pouches

I was cleaning up my computer the other day and I have realized that I hadn’t posted pics of the “little” extra items that I made to send with the mini quilts as part of the Denyse Schmidt Doll Quilt swap.
So I picked a couple of coordinating DSQ prints mainly using ones from here in Australia.....

  
  from the Picnic & Fairgrounds and Winding Roads ranges.
and made a couple of  ipod/iphone pouches using the pattern in Janelle Winds book Pieces Of Me as I had overseas partners whom were less likely to have a copy of the book themselves.
And speaking of DSQ fabrics, this is my lovely new spotty ironing board cover - I chose it because it matches the DS blue and green dots so well...anything that can make ironing more enjoyable must be good:) And I am going to be doing a lot of pressing once I get my Swoon started....................
Linking to Sew Modern Monday @ Canoe Ridge Creations and to Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory. (buttons in sidebar)
Kirsten.

10 comments:

  1. Cute wee pouches, and love your ironing board cover! I really need to recover mine, but I think I need more foam to go under as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pouches are really cute, Kirsten! And I'm sure that ironing board cover will help make pressing a bit more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pouches, and I love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ruffles on your pouches - definitely for the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most adorable pouches I've seen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the ironing board cover - and i don't even like ironing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh love the pouches, very cute!

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those ruffles on the pouches. Very cute fabric choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...SO CUTE!! Love the ruffles! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete