Friday, July 15, 2011

Elephants!

Following on from my last post, where I mentioned that I had cut the Echino fabric to include the elephants for both sides of the bag, anyone who knows me well knows that I love elephants and have been collecting them for nearly 30 years now! So when my lovely neighbour turned up with a surprise gift for me the other afternoon, she said that as soon as she saw this fabric she thought of me:) 
 It is a weighted doorstop which she made and has filled with lavender - just perfect!!!!! I am going to put it near my bedroom door as the scent of the lavender will help me go to sleep at night.
And I also received these in the post last week -  a fabric basket and matching keyfob made from my one of my favourite Daiwabo elephant fabrics, which came from The Owl and the Elephant. I am using the basket in the kitchen as a "charger" basket as in our family of 5, we have a lot of mobile/camera/ipod chargers which tend to go astray if not kept together.
Kirsten.

1 comment: